These words emanated in the form of answer to the question: “Which is the easiest and direct path for an individual soul (Jeevatma) to get liberated from the bondage of the cycle of birth and death, and thereby become free?”
· This is a portrait of the methodology adopted during the lifetime of this ONE.
· This portrait itself constitutes a comprehensive plan of the integrated development of the individual and the power within.
· Upon understanding this portrait, when one redraws his life accordingly and actually becomes free, the life of this ONE is fulfilled.
Mind itself is the cause of bondage as well as freedom for man. It is said that attachment to objects results in bondage and non-attachment leads to freedom.
OM Lead us from Untruth to Truth;
Lead us from Darkness to Light;
Lead us from Death to Immortality.
OM May He protect us both (the teacher and the taught);
May He nourish us;
May we put in efforts together;
May our studies be bright;
May we never misunderstand each other.
OM That is Full; This is Full;
From Full arose the Full;
Upon subtracting Full from the Full,
The Full only remains.
OM Peace, Peace, Peace.
When worry (Chintha) turns into contemplation (Chinthana), the material life itself becomes spiritualized. Material life combined with contemplation itself constitutes spiritual life. That alone is a life of yoga; and that alone is Divine Life.
When knowledge (upasana) is integrated and harmonized with activity, it is known as Divine Life. Only through Divine Life is liberation (Moksha) possible.
When the Jeevatma loses his individualized existence through right actions (Karma) and wisdom (Jnana), he becomes free. He is, indeed, ‘liberated while alive’ (Jeevanmutka).
When the Jeevatma engages himself in appropriate actions (Karma) and duties (Karthavya), keeping in mind the ideal that material life itself is spiritual life, he gets transformed and attains his original state of Nature of Bliss (Ananda Swarupa). From this state, to attain Fullness, he again takes birth as divine power, and by the enquiry ‘who am I?’ goes through various stages of evolution, and finally becomes free, being released from the bondage of ‘cycle of birth and death’, even while embodied. He becomes Atma itself. Atma is Free. That itself is real Freedom. That itself is the significance of ‘individual freedom’. That alone is the purpose of human birth. Human life is meant only for this realization. One’s life is fulfilled when this purpose is accomplished. It is the state bereft of re-birth. That only is the life beyond death, beyond the pairs of opposites. That itself is TRUTH-LIGHT-LIFE.
These are the values of Life.
· When one indulges in actions with narrow ideas such as ‘I am the body, all objects related to the body are mind … etc’, one takes on bodies again and again (i.e. is reborn again and again), to experience the results of those actions as joys and sorrows (i.e. bondage), and also to continue the works left unfinished. This sort of re-birth continues to occur depending upon the actions. (This the secret of birth and death).
· When the Jeevatma gets released from Karmic bondage (i.e. bondage of the body), he becomes one with his source, i.e. Paramatma (Ananda Swarupa). He becomes Paramatma himself (This is the merger of Jeevatma and Paramatma).
· When the Jeevatma, transformed by right actions, evolves by the enquiry ‘who am I’, he becomes Self Effulgent Light. This Self Effulgent Light – itself is Atma. That itself is Bliss (Ananda). That alone is Truth, That alone is Light and That alone is Life. This is Self-Realization (Atma Sakshathkara).
Self-Realization alone is the true good of the world. That alone is the goal of mankind.
Atma Paramatma World
Karma Jnana Moksha
Karma leads to Jnana; Jnana leads to Moksha.
Path of Karma:
Rememberance of God’s name - Meditation
(Nama smaran) (Dhyana)
Selfless Action - Surrender
(Nishkama karma) (Sharanagathi)
Truth - Non-violence
He alone, who lives these ideals in his actions, during his lifetime, becomes fit eventually to attain Ananda Swarupa, nay he becomes Ananda swarupa itself.
Upon perceiving by enquiry as to who he is and what is the secret of his birth, when one engages in (appropriate) actions and duties, he attains his original state of Ananda swarupa. He comes Ananda swarupa itself.
Path of Jnana: (Stages of Evolution)
Ananda swarupa is Ananda itself.
Ananda itself is Ananda swarupa.
Ananda is Ananda itself.
Ananda alone is Ananda.
That Ananda is Eternal Truth.
That Ananda, which is Eternal Truth (Nithya Sathya), itself is External Bliss (Brahmandandam), That verily is Bliss.
Natural state of Jeevatma is Ananda only.
This is the easiest and direct path to attain that natural state.
TRUTH-LIGHT-LIFE: These are the values of Life. When these are applied to one’s life, not only the soul, but also the entire world attains peace.
OM TAT SAT
IMMORTAL MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE POWER
ONLY ONE ONLY ONE ONLY ONE
RACE RELIGION ATMA
Human race is not two,
Nor is human race hundreds;
Human race is ONE only.
For only ONE race, how many religions? Several are religions.
Beginning and end of all religions is the same, but they are different only in-between. Perceiving this (fact) by enquiry, let us unitedly make efforts to eradicate caste feelings (differences), and light up the feeling of caste transcendence.
‘Sanathana Dharma’ is nothing but a harmonious blend of all religions. That itself is human religion.
Copyright © 2014 Satya Shodhana Trust. All rights reserved.